Monday, August 3, 2015

Homesick

"I am homesick for a place I'm not sure exists" I have a burning desire to get out of this town and experience the world. I want to climb mountains, stand under waterfalls, see cities I've never seen, and connect with unique and open minded people. I want to learn everything I can about every culture and fall in love with every sight. I want to taste the freedom of going wherever the wind takes me and not worrying about tomorrow. I don't ever want to fit into someones picture of how I'm suppose to live my life. I'm going to live a life full of mistakes that turned into good lessons, risks that turn into best stories and happiness that's so contagious you cant be around me without catching it. I have a craving for something more and I don't even fully understand it but I will find it.
At the end of my life I would rather have a a passport full of stamps and life full of unforgettable moments than I nice car and nice house full of expensive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment