Monday, August 3, 2015

I like people who are happy and make other people happy simply by being present. I like people that make me laugh so hard I cant breathe, I like long conversations under the stars about love, about life, about all the millions of things I am not able to wrap my mind around. I like to watch peoples eyes light up when they talk about something they love. I love people that are so passionate about what they love that they can't stand to not talk about. I'm so drawn to these kind of people and it really doesn't matter to me if its a common interest we have or if we share completely different beliefs. It's a beautiful thing to be able to connect with people with passion and not make judgements because our passions are different. We weren't put on this earth to be the same or to try to make people more like us. Find your own purpose, do your own thing and respect everyone...It's really simple.

3 comments: